The Bauer Vapor X2.7 Inline Hockey Skates Junior is built with Bauer’s new COMFORT FLEX SYSTEM, which offers step-in comfort, increased visual richness, and additional flex.
A one-piece 3D Polycarb quarter construction provides comfort and makes it easier to flex. A Microfiber Liner offers even more comfort and a soft feel.
A 40 oz. Felt tongue with exposed injected Metatarsal guard gives you advanced level comfort and additional skate flex for maximum agility.
HI-LO Aluminium and Labeda Union wheels provide advanced levels of accelaration and grip every time you step on the rink.
- Key Upgrades: COMFORT FLEX System, One piece 3D Polycarb quarter, Labeda Union wheels
- Quarter Package: One piece 3D Polycarb quarter w/Abrasion guard
- Lining: Material Microfiber
- Ankle Padding: Plush Foam – Thicker and larger memory foam ankle pads
- Tongue: 40oz 2-piece felt with injected Metatarsal guard
- Footbed: COMFORT FLEX Footbed lined with memory foam
- Thermoformable: FORM FIT footbed with memory foam comfort
- Outsole: TPR Outsole
- Chassis: HI-LO Aluminum
- Wheel: Labeda Union
- Bearing: HI-LO Abec 7