The Bauer Vapor X2.9 Inline Hockey Skates Senior is built with Bauer’s new PERFORMFLEX COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE SYSTEM, which delivers step-in comfort, premium performance, enhanced fit, and value.
A 3D-Lasted Tech Mesh Quarter, used by 1,000 pro players globally, offers support and thermoformability for optimal performance. A 48oz. Felt tongue with injected metatarsal guard provides advanced level comfort and protection.
The skate features AeroFoam Technology, an increased foam thickness that offers maximum comfort and thermoformability. A Hydrophic Microfiber Liner provides premium comfort with a nice soft feel and added moisture management properties. A Form Fit+ footbed hugs your foot and offers additional comfort with memory foam. Comfort Edge padding delivers high-end value and premium comfort in every stride.
HI-LO Aluminium and Labeda Union wheels provide premium accelaration and grip every time you step on the rink.
- Key Upgrades: PERFORM FLEX System, 3D Lasted Tech Mesh quarter, Comfort Edge, Perform Flex Footbed, Labeda Union wheels
- Quarter Package: 3D Lasted Tech Mesh upper with X-rib pattern with Comfort Edge Padding w/Abrasion guard
- Lining Material: Hydrophobic Microfiber liner
- Ankle Padding: Plush Foam
- Tongue: Soft 48oz felt with injected metatarsal guard
- Footbed: FORM FIT+ footbed with lined with memory foam comfort
- Thermoformable: Thermoformable upper
- Outsole: Clear TPU with non-woven outsole
- Chassis: HI-LO Aluminum
- Wheel: Labeda Union
- Bearing: HI-LO Abec 9